Monday, April 30, 2012

Chicago Style Gangster Politics Has Gone National

It's not too hard to connect the dots.

  • On March 1, 2012, after six months of investigation, Sheriff Joe Arpaio was preparing for a press conference to discuss his department's release of substantial evidence that Obama's birth certificate (and other documents) may be forgeries.
  • Andrew Breitbart (who also claimed to have "damning Obama footage" of his own) called Sheriff Joe Arpaio only four or five hours before he suddenly dropped dead of "natural causes" (presumably a heart attack) in the early hours of the morning of March 1.
  • Does the federal government have a secret CIA heart attack gun that uses an undetectable poison that mimics a heart attack?  Watch the video and then you decide.
  •  Early in the morning of April 20, Michael A. Cormier, a forensic technician at the Coroner's Office,  (who is believed to have had a significant role in the autopsy of Andrew Breitbart) suddenly turned up dead at his home in North Hollywood.  
  • LAPD Lieutenant Alan Hamilton reported that hospital staff think Cormier may have died under "suspicious circumstances."  Arsenic poisoning is suspected.
  •  A few hours later on April 20, Coroner spokesman Craig Harvey released the official Coroner's report that Breitbart died of heart failure.  He said that a negligible amount of alcohol was found in Breitbart's system.  Foul play is not suspected and the case has been closed.
  • We won't know, for at least five to six weeks, what really killed Cormier until the same LAPD Coroner's office that investigated Breitbart's death, gets through with the autopsy and toxicology testing.

But hey, I'm no conspiracy theorist!
I trust the Obama administration.
I believe that LAPD is honest.
And I believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Just because it looks like a mouse 
doesn't mean it's a mouse.

It could be a duck.

Watch your back, Joe Arpaio! 

4 comments:

Eddie Eddings said...

Strange things are going on in the world of politics.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - really - I have been out of the loop ever since I moved to Kuwait.

Pumice said...

Can I go back and erase everything I have ever said to you. I love Obama. (Do you hear me, BHO?) I was just joking.

Grace and peace.

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

I guess I'd better be watching my back.

hymns that preach said...

I think we ALL need to watch our backs.

This country is NOT the one we were born in. The president promised to radically change it and the majority ignored His threats and voted for Him anyway.

So watch out and be careful.