Wednesday, April 25, 2012

V is for - A Vast Variety of Vulgar Villains and Vacuous Vagrants Vehemently Voice Venom and aVow Violence to aVert the Verification, Validation, and Veracity that is Vital to aVoid Voter Vexation

(Title Translation:  Vote Early; Vote Often.)

Denny’s restaurants’ “Free Breakfasts For Your Birthday” promotion is discriminatory against Mexicans and blacks Democrats.

Yesterday was my wife’s birthday so I took her out for a free breakfast.  At the end of the meal the waitress brought our check to the table and the price of her breakfast was added to the total.  When I took it to the cashier, she made my wife show her identification to verify her birthdate before she adjusted the total.  Can you imagine that?  How rude!  We have to show I.D.s to get a stinkin’ free breakfast. 

Where is Obama on this one?  Where is Eric Holder?  Where are the Black Panthers?  Everyone knows that requiring an I.D. to vote constitutes racial discrimination so what about this breakfast thing?  Don’t we all have a “right” to a free meal?  If I don’t have an I.D. and I am forced to get one first, the cost of the I.D. might be more than I can afford so then I would be denied the opportunity to exercise my right to a free meal.  Denny’s should just take each of us at our word, that it is our birthday.  After all, nobody will cheat!  No one would think of claiming more than one free meal per year.

All I want is a fair election; one free (actually counted) vote for every real, living, eligible voter. 

And I want to be able to cast my vote without intimidation.  I don’t want to see union thugs, or any other collection of armed, jack-booted goons of any color standing guard at the entrance of my polling place. 



I hate the fact that, our current administration (which is sworn to uphold our constitution and enforce our laws) denies me my Second Amendment rights to self-defense by outlawing weapons at polling places.  And yet the Black Panthers are allowed to wield weapons and assault voters without consequence.

By the way, there is a reason that so many walking canes are made with heavy brass knobs on the tops.  Some people call them dog sticks.  Take you cane with you when you vote and remember, some of the most dangerous dogs walk on two legs.

And I also hate that, regardless of the abundance of objective evidence, the lefties, with the blessings of this administration, will not concede that there is a voter fraud problem in this country. 

I am a conservative and I want what most conservatives I know want; we want fair practices when it comes to elections. 

On the other hand, it seems like the liberal objectives are “Vote Early, Vote Often” and “Win At All Costs, If Necessary, CHEAT.”   
Oh, yeah, and one more, "Make sure you get your free birthday breakfast at least once a week."    

Listen to this, you who rob the poor and trample down the needy!   You can’t wait for the Sabbath day to be over and the religious festivals to end so you can get back to cheating the helpless.  You measure out grain with dishonest measures and cheat the buyer with dishonest scales.  And you mix the grain you sell with chaff swept from the floor.  Then you enslave poor people for one piece of silver or a pair of sandals.   Now the Lord has sworn this oath by his own name, the Pride of Israel:
“I will never forget the wicked things you have done!"   Amos 8:4-7

No comments: