Tuesday, April 21, 2015

R is for Rating

Warning! This blog is rated “NC-17; no one under 17 may be admitted.” This rating was determined based on the presence of the following bad, bad, BAD words:



· queer (11x)
· death (5x)
· gun (4x)
· dead (2x)
· puke (1x)


This is unbelievable. I have checked my rating several times in the past and have seen that it was rated R due to the use of some words that are deemed “adult language.” But today, my rating has changed to NC-17 because of my last post where I printed this politically incorrect word eleven times.


It doesn’t matter that I used the words “death” and “hell” in the theological context of eternal judgment. It doesn’t matter that I used the word “gun” in the context of the Second Amendment and gun control. And it apparently doesn’t matter that I used the word “dead” in juxtaposition to the word “living” to make a distinction between the saved from the lost.

The whole idea that my blog gets a rating of NC-17 makes me puke (oops, puke is another word that earned me this rating).


I am going to post this rating symbol on my blog as a warning to immature and educationally challenged people. If you are one of them (i.e. liberal), you may want to avoid reading anything on my blog or be prepared to be offended May I suggest you visit the Sesame Street site instead.









224

1 comment:

Nate King said...

You are hilarious! I love you , Dad. Sorry about your cruddy rating. I let my kids read this any time they want and I will continue to do so. Someone needs to loudly proclaim the truth on these issues and on real values. I am glad you do this for us.