Friday, November 28, 2014

My Post-Thankgiving Letter To Our New King



Date:    November 28, 2012


To:    His Majesty, Barack Obama
         The White House
         1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
         Washington DC


Your Majesty

I trust Your Highness had a wonderful Thanksgiving Turkey Day with the Royal Family. 
Congratulations on Your recent successful conquest of the Constitutional republic formerly known as the United States of America.  I know that archaic and bothersome constitution and those pesky, high-minded idiots in Congress stood in the way of progress but now that You have successfully rendered them impotent, You are free to act unhindered to "fundamentally change" the country. 
It is my humble desire to bring to Your attention, the state of affairs in my part of Your kingdom.  Please forgive me but I believe there is an invasion occurring here, that may pose a serious threat to your Sovereignty.  I reside in the southern portion of the state known as the People’s Republik of Kalfornia.  I don’t know how things are in the rest of Your realm but, with all due respect, Your Majesty, things aren’t going very well here.
If I may be so bold, Sir, please indulge me as I list the following observations that have been reported in the L.A. Times.
1.     40% of all workers in L A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people subjects) are working for cash and NOT PAYING TAXES. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.  (I’m sure You will want to dispatch Your IRS thugs on this because, after all, the sovereign state needs our money more than we do.)
2.     95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3.     75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4.     Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5.     Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6.     Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7.     The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8.     Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9.     21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10.     In L.A. County,  5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County .)
In addition, fewer than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% subsist on public welfare benefits.  Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York ) is attributed to immigration.  29% of all inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
Please pardon me, Your Highness, I don't want to upset you with bad news, but I wanted You to know these things because it would be foolish (not that I am suggesting You are a fool) for any king to allow this kind of threat to His Kingdom to continue unchecked.
Respectfully, your humble servant,
 




Ralph M. Petersen

P. S.  I hope you don't mind; I took the liberty to post this photo of You because I know how much You enjoy having Your image posted in front of the world. 

No comments: