Thursday, November 10, 2011

Textual Criticism For Dummies

Can we trust the historical accuracy of the Bible?  Is the text reliable?  How can we know for sure?

The subject matter in this video is so well done, succinct, and clearly explained that even a dummy like me can understand it.



I can't believe that this was posted on YouTube over one month ago and has only been viewed by a little over 100 people with only one comment.  So after you have viewed it; share it, and maybe leave an appropriate comment.  It was produced by Chris White Ministries. 

1 comment:

Pumice said...

Thanks. Listened. Enjoyed. Some day I will take the time to figure out how to include this kind of thing but I am not there yet.

The comment that comes to mind after watching this is, "Don't try to confuse me with the facts." Or "Who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

Grace and peace