Voting is the responsibility of the RESPONSIBLE.
I propose that voter eligibility laws be amended so that the right to vote will only be granted to property owners or business owners and then with the following restrictions:
- Only one vote per household.
- Only women who are single or widowed may vote.
- No students of any state university may vote.
- No person under the age of 26 (Obama's declared age of adulthood) may vote.
- No person may cast a vote who cannot read the ballot in English.
- No person may vote who cannot produce documentation of citizenship.
- No public employees may vote.
- No person may vote who is receiving welfare benefits.
- No union members may vote.
- No stupid people may vote.
- No mentally ill people may vote.
- No person may vote who is not a member of the NRA.
I'm sure I probably missed something but this would be a great start. Please give this careful consideration.