Saturday, January 9, 2010

Harry! GIVE US OUR COUNTRY BACK.

I am often asked, "Do you really send those letters that you post?" 

YES, I REALLY SEND THEM.  I never send anonymous letters; I seldom post anonymous comments on other people's blogs or websites unless I believe a third party or innocent people might otherwise be harmed  and I do not blog under a pseudonym.

Having said that, here is my letter to Harry Reid as delivered, via email, today (Jan. 9, 2010).

Dear Harry,

I hope you had a nice Christmas holiday and I wish you the best for this new year. As Senate Majority Leader, you have a lot on your plate.


As soon as you guys get through cramming this health care crap down our throats, maybe you will get busy on solving this country’s unemployment problem. I really hope you get it done before the end of the year because you’re gonna need a job after we fire you in November.


I know, I am not a resident in your state but I am seriously thinking about relocating just so I can vote against you. In the mean time, I do have a few bucks that I’m investing in efforts to support your opposition and remove you from office.

I am planning a visit to your state in March - On the 27th to be exact. I will be in your hometown of Searchlight, Nevada for the first stop in the third Tea Party Express.

I’m looking forward to joining thousands of people (those whom you attempt to marginalize as Astroturfers) as we converge on your little community. By the way, I’ve seen pictures of your town and, believe me, a little Astroturf in Searchlight might be a community beautification project.


We are coming to deliver this message, “GIVE US OUR COUNTRY BACK.” Hope to see you there.


Have a nice day,











Ralph M. Petersen

No comments: