Thursday, December 31, 2009

Satirical Motivational Posters For The Circus Church

Paul Washer has a descriptive phrase he uses to describe the foolish, unbiblical church leadership in so many man-centered churches today. It is “little boys trying to play church.”

Another phrase I have seen used by the blog team at Pyromaniacs is “Fad Driven” (I think they have a copyright on that moniker).

Whatever you want to call them, I think those leaders need their very own collection of Motivational Posters to encourage them and to inspire them to greatness.

So I have created, altered, customized, plagiarized, or otherwise assembled a series of approximately 50 Satirical Motivational Posters especially for them. It was the least I could do; I just want to be supportive and helpful.

Here they are. I proudly present:
Motivational Posters To Inspire The Leaders of
The First Contemporary,
Three Ring, Fad Driven,
Seeker-Surveyed, Evangelical,
Love Boat, Smorgasbord Church
of Your Best Life Now.
Click on any poster to view larger images.




No comments: