Sunday, June 19, 2022

Your Representative Swore An Oath To YOU

 I don't care what political party you identify with; I don't care what color you are; I don't care about your gender, your ancestry, your economic status, or your religion. If you are a citizen of the United States of America and you value your freedom, this post should mean something to you.

Your congressional representative, when he (or she, or it, or whatever) was elected, stood up, raised his right hand, and swore this oath to YOU.
"I ______, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”
In the past, our nation has had presidents, congressmen, and senators, who have trashed and trampled our constitution. They were lawless criminals whose actions were destructive to our culture, economy, safety, and happiness. And now, we clearly have too many who are truly intentional domestic (or maybe foreign) enemies of the state and Congress (our elected representatives) has the constitutional responsibility and authority to STOP THEM and IMPEACH THEM.
And if any congressman (or congresswoman or whatever) will not keep his promise to protect us, he is an enemy of the people and deserves to be removed from his office in the next election.
Write to YOUR congressman and tell him to shape up or get out. And remember, VOTE RIGHT ON ELECTION DAY.

No comments: