Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Help For The Obama Campaign - My Offer To The Democrat National Committee

I sent this letter to the DNC on June 12, 2008. Tomorrow I will reprint my letter to the RNC.

To: The Democrat National Committee

I feel badly that your candidate for President is unable to find a suitable running mate. If I can be of help, I'm willing to run as the Democrat Vice Presidential candidate.

I must caution you though; there are some indiscretions in my past that I'm not particularly proud and I am a long-time member of my church. But those issues should not be problematic; they probably pale in comparison to Mr. Obama’s and besides, my pastor loves America.

On the positive side, although I tend to be somewhat cynical, I think I'm much happier than Mr. Obama and I know I am happier than Mrs. Obama and most of the lunatic fringe in the Democrat Party. And I'm a conservative so my name on your ticket might help the campaign recover the votes of some of those angry Clinton supporters as well as a lot of those Republicans who have absolutely NO CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE to vote for. Also, some people tell me I look good in a suit.

Although I abhor everything your party stands for, I am willing to prostitute myself for the money and the notoriety. Let me know if I can be of help.



Ralph M. Petersen

No comments: