Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Wife Is GONE!

Who woulda thought?

I woke this morning and kissed her goodbye just like every other morning.  Now here it is late in the afternoon.  I have been home for a few hours and she is gone.  I don't know what happened.  I can't find her.  She never said goodbye.  She didn't leave a note.   She doesn't answer her phone.  She just vanished.

What am I going to do without her?   Woe is me!

Uh Oh!  Today is May 21, 2011; I guess it was true.  Today was the end of the world.  I should have listened to old what's his name - Harold Camping.  I should have been ready.  She tried to warn me.   I have been left behind.  O, woe is me.


Oh never mind.  She just got home.  She was at garage sales and her phone was turned off.  Boy that was a close one!

No comments: