- On March 1, 2012, after six months of investigation, Sheriff Joe Arpaio was preparing for a press conference to discuss his department's release of substantial evidence that Obama's birth certificate (and other documents) may be forgeries.
- Andrew Breitbart (who also claimed to have "damning Obama footage" of his own) called Sheriff Joe Arpaio only four or five hours before he suddenly dropped dead of "natural causes" (presumably a heart attack) in the early hours of the morning of March 1.
- Does the federal government have a secret CIA heart attack gun that uses an undetectable poison that mimics a heart attack? Watch the video and then you decide.
- Early in the morning of April 20, Michael A. Cormier, a forensic technician at the Coroner's Office, (who is believed to have had a significant role in the autopsy of Andrew Breitbart) suddenly turned up dead at his home in North Hollywood.
- LAPD Lieutenant Alan Hamilton reported that hospital staff think Cormier may have died under "suspicious circumstances." Arsenic poisoning is suspected.
- A few hours later on April 20, Coroner spokesman Craig Harvey released the official Coroner's report that Breitbart died of heart failure. He said that a negligible amount of alcohol was found in Breitbart's system. Foul play is not suspected and the case has been closed.
- We won't know, for at least five to six weeks, what really killed Cormier until the same LAPD Coroner's office that investigated Breitbart's death, gets through with the autopsy and toxicology testing.
But hey, I'm no conspiracy theorist!
I trust the Obama administration.
I believe that LAPD is honest.
And I believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
Just because it looks like a mouse
doesn't mean it's a mouse.
It could be a duck.
Watch your back, Joe Arpaio!