YOU voted for Him so quit your bellyaching. Please forgive me for making this personal by using the pronoun, YOU. Maybe you didn't vote for Him but the fact is, Obama won His elections by getting a little over 50% of the votes. That means that, out of every two people in the room, one voted for Him and I know IT WASN’T ME (or I) SO, STATISTICALLY SPEAKING, IT HAD TO BE YOU.
Okay, I get it. You voted for a guy without credentials, qualifications, experience, and credibility just because you wanted to feel good about being a part of an historic event that seated America’s first black president. I know, you thought it was going to be the beginning of world peace, the end of racism in America and all that other irrelevant happycrap. Well how did all that hopey-changey stuff work out for you? Not so well, huh? And why you voted for Him again a second time, I have no idea. Nevertheless, now, thanks to you, we are all stuck with this lying, dithering, vacationing, inept, law-breaking tyrant for three more years until we get a chance to possibly redeem our Constitutional Republic from the grips of His Marxist regime (if it’s not too late).
But I am fearfully skeptical. The reality is that lots of people are just slow learners and are willing to do the same stupid thing all over again hoping for different results. You will run gleefully to the polls, ignoring facts and shunning reason, and you will proudly cast an irresponsible vote for a disastrous candidate just so that, next time, you can feel all warm and fuzzy about electing America’s first female president. By the way, Hillary tried to pass her version of Obamacare, and failed, long before Obama even thought about it.
I can’t talk you out of acting stupidly. All I can do is pass on information so that you might be equipped with sufficient knowledge to make a wise decision. You may recall, before you elected Him, He told us exactly what He intended to do. You just didn’t listen and now He’s doing it.
If only one out of every 100 fools changes his ways in the next election, we may get another chance so this time LISTEN. Just like Obama, Hillary has said plenty to give us a glimpse of what she believes and how she will preside. You might guess that the following quotes could have been uttered by the likes of Karl Marx, Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Lenin, Mussolini, Idi Amin, Nikita Khrushev, Josef Goebbels, Mao Tse Tung, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jong Il, or even Barack Obama. But you would be wrong. These words flowed freely from the heart and over the lips of Hillary Clinton. So read them carefully and then next time, go vote Right. If you continue to deliberately remain uninformed, fail to exercise discernment, thumb your nose at wise counsel, and continue to vote stupidly, we will get the government YOU deserve.
1. “We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”
2. “It’s time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few…And to replace it with shared responsibility, for share prosperity.”
3. “(We)…can’t just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.”
4. “We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own…in order to create this common ground.”
5. “I certainly think the free-market (system) has failed.”
6. “I think it’s time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy, that they are being watched.”