Friday, March 5, 2010

The AARP Endorses OBAMACARE

Today I received another membership card and application from the American Association of Retired Persons.

I cut up the card and sent it back to them with the following letter inserted in their own, postage paid envelope.




 Dear AARP


Thank you for sending me another membership card THAT I DON’T WANT.

I DO NOT EVER WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF AARP.

Your endorsement of OBAMACARE is an INSULT TO THINKING AMERICANS.

I want nothing to do with your RADICAL LEFT AGENDA.

I don’t want your magazine.  In fact there are NO BENEFITS THAT YOU CAN OFFER THAT WILL EVER ENTICE ME TO JOIN YOUR LIBERAL ORGANIZATION.

This invitation to join AARP reminded me TO TEAR UP THE CARD.

Thanks for the reminder; I have just completed my on line application to join AMAC (Association of Mature [Conservative] Citizens).

There, I feel A LOT BETTER NOW!

Have a nice day.







Ralph M. Petersen (a conservative NON-MEMBER)

was founded to be a 
conservative alternative to the AARP.  
You do have a choice.

No comments: