Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Personal Protection Assault Pitchfork

I've just added this one to my arsenal. When they come and take our guns away, I will still have my assault pitchfork.

I am already a member of the NRA but I'm thinking about starting a new organization - the NPA (National Pitchfork Association).



Looks great hanging from the mantle in my office, don'tya think?

I found the rifle stock at a swapmeet for $3.00. The pitchfork was at a yard sale for $3.00. And the sling was .75 cents at another garage sale.
Total cost - $6.75. Assembly time was 30 minutes.
Now I'm ready!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Ellery said...

QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!! You can sell these for at least $15.00 each. Shipping might be a problem. You would have to avoid the USPS due to all of their restrictions. Very nice.