Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yes, We Do Too Need Anti-Tank Guns For Skeet Shooting

Those on the left who favor strict gun control really want to take ALL our guns away. But they know they can't succeed (at least not yet) so they disingenuously deflect the conversation by trying to redefine the purpose and intent of the Second Amendment as being about our rights to collect antique firearms and about recreational target practice. Therefore, they argue, no one has a real need for assault rifles, bazookas, or rocket launchers, right? WRONG! Skeet shooting is for sissies. We really do need major fire power for target shooting. This guy shows how it's done.

(5-6-09)




3 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh My!! That looks like entirely too much fun. LOL. The 7yo boy is in complete and utter awe.

Ellery said...

Car/skeet shooting, I think I have found my career.

hymns that preach said...

Ellery,

I'm not sure you could make a living at this but it sure looks like a great hobby. I love to blow things up.